Johann's Friend's Web Pages
The address for this page is <http://johann.beda.ca/friends.shtml>. Any other addresses may change without notice. Please bookmark and link appropriately.
Here they are:
There may be other links that have yet to be incorporated onto this main page.
- Allison Beda - I've know my sister forever.
- Bob and Eva Beda - I've know my parents forever.
- Jan 'Jack' Francis Beda - I have known him since he come into this world, and I guess for a little while before.
- Johann Beda - I've know me forever too.
- Jason, Tracey, and Spencer Beda - Met through our mutual family. My cousin and his family live in Thunder Bay, ON, Canada.
- Rachel Wortis Beda - Met at the Physics Department at UIUC. Later managed to convince her to change her name (actually she suggested it first).
- Robert Michael 'Puck' Beda - I have known him since he come into this world, and I guess for a little while before.
- Darlene Bulteel - Met through BCYP before she ran off the the Far East, though I have yet to meet her hubby Steve.
- Andrew Deane - My birthday twin who I met through Toph at UBC.
- Geoff Glave - Met through Liam and our mutual interest in the powerful TRS-80 computer system.
- Liam Gorman - One of the my oldest friend, almost the first person I met in Vancouver, when I was six. Some visual and literary art is on this site.
- Henry Lee - Met at SFU, a fellow student in the Physics Department.
- 'Toph Marshall - Met through BCYP.
- Ian Martin - Met through Geoff and BCYP.
- Erich Mueller - A classmate at the Physics Department at UIUC.
- Chigurupati Murali - A friend of Rachel from Harvard, a fellow physics student. (Actually Rachel graduated from Ratcliffe.)
- Brian Pudliner - A classmate at the Physics Department at UIUC.
- Maarten Rutgers - A friend of Rachel from the Physics Department at UIUC.
- Greg Trayling - Met at SFU, a fellow student in the Physics Department.
- Kim Vance and Sam Meehan run the Windriver Lodge Bed and Breakfast in Halifax, NS - Met through BCYP (actually throught NYP).
- Sean Vanderfluit - Met through BCYP.
- Naomi Wortis and Kit Weigman - My sister-in-law and her husband.
- Patricia Wrean - Met at SFU, a fellow student in the Physics Department.
- Osmar Rachide Zaïane - Met at his wedding to my friend Jane. They now have a new little daughter Amelia Ariana Zaïane.
Add a Link - Add a comment
[an error occurred while processing this directive]